Solutions spotlight: Legal
Computer technology can bring significant advantages to your law firm. For example, automation can increase the percentage of billable time. Detailed and frequent reporting can increase customer loyalty.
You can better serve clients regardless of their physical location. You can even attract more of the best and brightest attorneys, many of whom want to work for firms that use the latest technology tools.
Moreover, you can increase your profitability. You can share in-house resources, such as printers, modems, and scanners. You can establish online communication with clients, courts, and your service vendors. Streamline document duplication and distribution.
Conduct research quickly and economically via the Internet. Shorten the time between performance of legal services and client payment. You can also project a more dynamic image to prospective clients, perhaps through a Web site, and certainly through higher-quality documents made possible through the latest laser printers.
A wide range of application solutions are available:
- Industry-specific applications: time and billing, litigation support, case management, and scheduling and docketing
- Accounting and practice management
- Document imaging and management
- OCR (optical character recognition) for interrogatories and document recreation
- Contact management (for tracking clients and experts)
- Office networking (and connecting to other offices)
- Voice recognition
Korma’s total product solutions approach means that you can find exactly the right products for your law office.